Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Logan to Lancaster - copied  (Read 7961 times)

andysurtees

Logan to Lancaster - copied
« on: March 12, 2011, 12:10:36 am »

Hi, It's Andy from england again.

Looks like nobody else near me is interested in porcfest. I've asked a few supposedly anarchist friends, they're either too syndicalist to be interested (in anything) or completely skint.
So as it stands I'm flying into Boston Logan on either the 19th or 20th of June, on my very own.

You may think that gas prices and car hire prices are high in the US, but compared to england they're a fricking steal, so I was planning to take maximum advantage of that by hiring a Mustang at Logan, then going up to Lancaster the same day, setting up at Rogers, touring around the white mountains for some of the first couple of days, then staying at porcfest for all of the last 3 or 4 days, then heading back to Logan on the 27th or 28th.

I'm going to have to stay in a tent on an RV site, which I haven't yet booked, so if anyone has both space on an RV site and a tent and sleeping bag, lets do a deal.
If needs be I can pay for my own RV site, buy a tent and other camping stuff from a store in NH, then try to sell it all, nearly unused, at Agora Valley or somewhere. That all sounds pretty inefficient though.
So if anyone needs a ride from anywhere that's remotely near the route from Boston to Lancaster and can do me a favour in return, let me know

libertango

Re: Logan to Lancaster - copied
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 10:28:20 pm »

Hey Andy,

Driving a mustang from Boston to PorcFest sounds like a rip-roarin' fun time!  Glad you'll be able to make it, even if you are the only one from England coming.  Please introduce yourself to the guy selling Thai food at PorcFest, and tell him I sent you :) 

-Libertango

andysurtees

Re: Logan to Lancaster - copied
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 09:50:55 pm »

Thanks to everone that responded, here and on NHfree, the 'stang is now full. Look forward to seeing a lot of you at porcfest! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up