FREE TOWN PROJECT
* While we're attempting to build a free state here in NH, some are also trying to build free towns and maybe counties. Most are working on existing towns, I think, but we could also build free towns from scratch. Couldn't we?
* The recent LRC article at http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/bryan6.html
, "Small Town Anarchy", seems to be a pretty sensible free market way to "police" a town. Are the Keeners, or others, considering some such model? Would that model work for counties too?
* I'd like to discuss here more thoroughly how we could build free towns from scratch, as well as how to make existing towns free.
My Goal is world peace, freedom & prosperity for all. My plan is:
Convert society from authoritarianism to win-win decision making. Win-win means everyone hearing everyone's main concerns and finding solutions that satisfy all such concerns, instead of conventional win-lose process, which seeks only to satisfy the in-group's concerns.
1. develop Project Win-Win; [mostly finished]
2. start Libertarian schools and towns based on win-win;
3. convert NH towns, counties & the state to win-win, then other states & countries;
2a. discuss ideas with FSP folks et al to work out the details
2b. ask Mark Warden et al about where might be the best place to start a town;
2c. plan to obtain property, start a school and plan each town;
What are the requirements for a town? Can a town be unincorporated? What are advantages of incorporating?
What occupations are needed in a town?